ABOVE GROUND & PIT SCALES
We perform our projects turnkey from excavation, pouring concrete foundations, manufacturing, installation and continued service after installation. Regardless of the capacity or type of scale, we have the parts and expertise to solve your weighing needs for mechanical and fully electronic scales.
- Heavy Duty Truck Scales
- Railroad Track Scales
- Livestock Scales
- Light Capacity Scales
- Medium Capacity Scales
- Testing Equipment
- Service on all makes and models
- Scale Overhauls
- Scale Removal and Pit Demolition
- Farm Scales and Weighbars
- Unattended Truck-Management systems
- Remote Printers
- Grain Probes
- Stop/Go Lights
- Intercom System
- Pneumatic Carrier Systems
- Pit Ventilation
- Pit Remote Setup
- Remote Display
- Message Centers
- Scale Shacks
- Video Camera Systems
- Alarm Systems
- Proximity Readers
Need a portable scale that is safe to unload, eliminates man hours for setup, and eliminates the need for large loaders? Webster Scale, Inc. self contained portable scales are safe to set up using no chains or loaders. It takes about two man-hours for scale setup and one man-hour for tear down. See video below.
- 50′, 70′ or 84′ long x 11′ wide x 33″ high with a 100 ton capacity, concentrated load capacity (CLC) of 50 ton.
- Steel guard rails made of 3″x3″ tubular steel and additional safety to your scale.
- A portable wheel kit and hydraulic lift kit allow for quick and easy setup and tear down. A hydraulic winch located under the scale allows the ability to pull wheel kit under scale. This makes it unnecessary to have a wheel loader or other equipment on site for the set up and tear down.
- The scale weighbridge and mechanical lever system sit on its own self-contained, one piece frame.
- This scale is equipped with side marker lights, taillights, blinkers, and brake lights for safe transport.
- The unattended truck management system allows the driver to pull onto the scale and enter the information and get a ticket without getting out of the truck.
- All scale components are made by Webster Scale at our facilities in Webster, SD. This makes getting parts and services an easy task.
SCALE TESTING INFORMATION
One semi/trailer with 28,000 lbs. of certified test weights for testing truck scales and large animal livestock scales.